TERMS & CONDITIONS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
§ 1 GENERAL
written.by // creative consulting agency
Am Friedrichshain 11
(hereinafter called „written.by STORE„ or "we") runs an online shop under the internet address www.writtenby.store
(hereinafter called "website"). All orders placed by you via the website and our deliveries and services are exclusively subject to the following general terms and conditions, in the version that is valid at the time of the order.
We do not accept conflicting terms and conditions of the customer unless we have agreed to their validity in writing.
§ 2 RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
Right to return
Any product delivered wrapped and packaged cannot be replaced or refunded if the packaging has been opened by the Customer.
You may return products you have received without indicating any reasons within a period of 14 days. The period commences upon receipt of this notification in writing (i.e. as a letter or e-mail),
but not before the customer has received the merchandise
(in case of a recurring delivery of merchandise of the same kind not before receipt of the first partial delivery), and equally not before we have fulfilled our obligation to provide information according to
Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 section 1 and 2 of the Introductory Act of the German Civil Code (EGBGB) as well as our obligations according to §312e section 1 clause 1 German Civil Code (BGB) in connection with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB.
The return shipment or the return request must be addressed to
written.by // creative consulting agency
Am Friedrichshain 11
Consequences of a return
In case of an effective return any payments received or, if applicable, any benefits achieved by use of the goods must be returned by both parties.
Please note that we can only accept returns from the country which the shipment was sent to. If the shipment was sent to Austria, for instance, we can only accept a return from Austria.
The costs of your order will be charged to your credit card or bank account. In case of a return, your relevant card or bank account will be credited. However, any losses that are caused by currency fluctuations will not be refunded.
If you have any queries considering your return rights, please contact our customer care management:
§ 3 IMPORTANT NOTES
1. The articles offered on www.writtenby.store are presented as digital photographs depicting the existing merchandise.
Slight differences between the photographs and reality do not constitute a defect of the ordered merchandise.
2. Please note that the articles presented on www.writtenby.store may no longer be available at the time of the
customer’s visit to our site, and the respective prices might have changed. All prices are listed in EUR incl. VAT and not including shipping costs.
3. www.writtenby.store is entitled to perform partial deliveries.
4. Gift certificates are valid for three years from the date of purchase and cannot be returned.
§ 4 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
1. A contract between you and www.writtenby.store shall come into effect upon shipment of the merchandise that has been ordered by you. By submitting the ordering form provided on our website, you make a binding offer to us to conclude the contract. Your order has been placed once you have entered all the information that is required for the ordering process, and subsequently sent us the ordering form by clicking “submit order”.
2. www.writtenby.store shall be entitled to reject an order placed by you without stating any reasons. This shall apply particularly in those cases, where there are well-founded suspicions that the ordered articles are to be sold to third parties on a commercial basis.
§ 5 SAVING OF CONTRACT
Once you have placed your order you will receive the order confirmation with all given data by email, which may be printed out as well.
§ 6 DELIVERY AND SHIPMENT
1. Shipping worldwide is exclusively provided via DHL.
www.writtenby.store bears the risk of transportation.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment one to three working days after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in one to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. Shipment to non-EU countries
Please note that we bear the insurance costs of the merchandise as well as the costs for any accompanying documents. Product prices are shown exclusive of customs duties. Please note that turnover tax on imports, customs duties as well as handling costs will be invoiced separately by DHL for each individual country. For details regarding taxes and duties in your country, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com. Please note that you will have to bear any possible foreign bank charges.
Customs duties, sales tax on imports as well as DHL handling costs will not be refunded in case of a return.
§ 7 PAYMENT AND DELAYS IN PAYMENT
You may pay for your order at www.writtenby.store by Paypal.
All payments including credit notes shall be made in the same currency in which the purchase was made.
§ 8 RETENTION OF TITLE
www.writtenby.store reserves the right to retain title and ownership of any and all articles supplied until such time as full payment has been received.
§ 9 CUSTOMER QUERIES ON ORDERS AND/OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any queries on orders and/or complaints, please contact our customer care team:
§ 10 WARRANTY
The statutory law of warranty shall apply.
§ 11 PRIVACY
1. We take privacy very seriously. All customer data are saved and processed by www.writtenby.store solely in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. In particular, personal data are being collected, saved, and used exclusively for the purpose of processing the order or with your explicit consent. Furthermore, addresses and ordering data are collected, processed and used for internal marketing purposes. We do not store personal data longer than is absolutely required.
2. In case you would prefer your personal data not to be used, processed, and transmitted for marketing purposes, simply inform us by post or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware, however, that this does not apply to the data that are necessary to process your order. Upon receipt of your notice, we will only use, process and transmit your data in order to process the latter. In addition, your information will not be used for advertising actions.
3. We do not forward personal data to third parties except with regard to subcontractors of www.writtenby.store that require the transfer of data to process the order. In these cases, however, the scope of the data transfer is restricted to the required minimum.
6. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
§ 12 CHOICE OF LAW, EFFECTIVENESS
1. German law shall apply with the exception of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2. In case that one or more provisions are invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.